ENZEAL, is one of the distinct events organized by Sri Lanka Institute of Advanced Technological Education (SLIATE) with the purpose of enhancing the opportunities and exposure to use English and as well as to bring out the hidden talents of our students in various fields of English. We hope that the event will serve as a motivational event for students of English at SLIATE and an arena where learners can exchange experience.
- To increase the mutual harmony among ATIs.
- Prepare learners of English to use English as a tool for learning and as a source of pleasure.
- Motivate the students to communicate effectively through speaking, listening, reading, writing, viewing and representing.
- Encourage the students to use language to shape and make meaning according to purpose, audience and context.
- Develop the students’ thinking power through the ways of imaginative, creative, interpretive and critical thinking.
- Make them to express themselves and their relationships with others and their world.
- Make them to learn and reflect on their learning through their study of English.
- Develop the impact of the role of language in developing positive interaction and cooperation with others.
- To create an opportunity for the development of extracurricular activities.