- The Chairman, Department Procurement Committee of Sri Lanka Institute of Advanced Technological Education (SLIATE) invites sealed quotations from eligible and qualified bidders to serve as the consultant for curriculum revision of Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of SLIATE. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedure.
- To be eligible for applying, the bidder shall have experience in similar work and knowledgeable in curriculum revision of relevant HND programme. Followings are the programmes to be revised. Qualified applicants should submit the quotations for the preferred/ eligible programme from the following list.
- HNDT Agriculture
- HNDIT (Information Technology)
- HNDFT (Food Technology)
- HNDCSPT (Consumer Science and Product Technology)
- HNDE – Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil
- HNDQS – Quantity Surveying
- HND in English
- HNDTHM (Tourism & Hospitality Management)
- HNDA (Accountancy)
- HNDM (Management)
- HNDBF (Business Finance)
- HNDBA (Business Administration)
- HNDPM (Project Management)
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Deputy Director General (Academic Affaires / Planning and Research), Sri Lanka Institute of Advanced Technological Education, No. 320, “Janawathu Piyasa”, T.B. Jayah Mawatha, Colombo 10. Tel - 011 2691631/011 2696804. The relevant documents could be obtained from the above address from 09:00 am to 03:00 pm from 11th June 2018 to 02nd July, 2018 or from our official web site: www.sliate.ac.lk
- A complete set of bidding document in English language may be obtained by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the aforementioned address until 3.00 pm of 02nd July, 2018.
- Bids must be delivered to the address given below on or before 02.00 pm of 03rd July 2018. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened soon after the closing, in the presence of the bidders or bidders’ representatives.
Department Procurement Committee
Sri Lanka Institute of Advanced Technological Education
No.320 “Janawathu Piyasa”
T.B. Jayah Mawatha, Colombo 10.