The results of the above examination have already been sent to ATIs (exclude first-year 1st attempt).
Application for re-scrutiny of results of the above examination, prepared by candidates according to the specimen application form (available at ATIs office) should be sent by registered post/handed over to the Director ATI of the respective Institute on or before 25th Aug.2020.
- Please indicate the "Rescrutiny Results -2019 1 semester examination " on the top left corner of the envelope.
2. The fee for the re-scrutiny per subject is 500.00Rs(per subject). This amount should be paid to an Ac/No(Peoples Bank – Hydepark Corner Branch 025-200113397613) and the receipt obtained should be pasted firmly on the reverse of the application.
(please note down the number of the said receipt and keep it along with the copy of the application.
- A separate application should be sent in respect of each subject applied for.
4. The index No, name of the examination, subject number, and subject grade obtained should be correctly entered as indicated in the result schedule. It is in the responsibility of the applicant to read the instructions carefully and fill the application accurately.
5. Incomplete applications, late receiving (after 25.th Aug.2020) and applications without the prescribed fee and giving incorrect information will be rejected without any notice. Fees paid in respect of rejected applications will not be refunded.
This advertisement and the specimen application form will be published in the respective ATIs too. The closing date is on or before 25th Aug.2020.